Case Study “Channel Optimization - having an impact on your customer”
End date: 07/06/2018
David Ziedman (VP International Business Development of Across Health) will participate in the Channel Optimization in Pharma Summit with the Case Study “Channel Optimization - having an impact on your customer”.
The Channel Optimization in Pharma Summit will bring together industry leaders and experts to discuss the latest discoveries, best practices, and newest technologies regarding Channel Optimization in the pharma industry.
Key Practical Learning Points of the summit:
- Integrating digital into the supply chain, distribution, and retail strategies
- Powering digital transformation by implementing a successful customer engagement strategy in the company
- From thinking to execution - the transformation journey in Channel Optimization
- Virtual reality - how to provide customers with positive experiences through innovative and novel digital formats
- How customer insights and analytics can transform business performance
- Mapping the patient and product journey - identify activities to measure and track with partners that improve patient access and medication adherence
- Channel Optimization - having an impact on your customer
- Omni-channel in pharma – how to leverage value proposition and maximise commercial impact
- Maximise the impact of your sales and marketing budget through Channel Optimization
- How to target in pharma to survive in the competitive healthcare landscape
- How to apply data analytics to multichannel marketing
- The four levels of multichannel maturity: channel entropy, channel independence, multi-channel integration and multi-channel engagement
Please click here for the detailed information on the Channel Optimization in Pharma Summit.