The Strategic Digital Pharma Marketing Course
End date: 20/03/2019
By attending this course you will:
- Be able to define a digital strategy for your brand or therapeutic area to stay competitive.
- Know how to select the digital tactics which are best suited to achieve your specific brand plan drivers and leverage points.
- Decide per tactic how ambitious you want to be and what it takes to implement your preferred tactic in your preferred scope.
- Know how to tightly integrate digital into your overall marketing, sales, and medical education strategy and ensure “fusion” of your online and offline efforts while respecting legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Learn from well-metricised examples of successful e-tactics for physicians, consumers/caregivers and other new stakeholders like payers, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Know whether you are focussed on the right KPIs and be able to answer ROI related questions concerning your digital tactics.
- Receive Across Health's book Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age - which is described as "the missing manual for pharma marketers".
Please click here for the detailed information.