HR Operations Manager
ACROSS HEALTH IS LOOKING FOR A HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Across Health, a fast-growing global leader in omnichannel engagement for the Life Sciences (CAGR of 17% since 2008 and NPS = 74), and proud to be part of PMG (Precision Medicine Group), is looking for eager talent with experience in HR administration.
As our HR operations manager, you will work in tandem with the Head of HR and you will be responsible for payroll administration, employee onboarding, and employee relations. If you are and administrative talent with a keen eye for detail and with a knack for connecting with everyone, then you might be the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Strong experience in payroll administration in a multi-country environment (Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Spain).
- A natural liking for benefits management.
- A passion to nurture relationships.
- Multilingual professional language skills – Dutch and English are essential (both writing and speaking).
- Sharing the key values of Across Health: outside-in perspective, agility, curiosity, evidence-led decisions, ownership and team orientation.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Payroll administration
- HR administration (contracts, work permits, fringe benefits, …)
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Staff relations: social activities, staff engagement survey, employee gifts, …
Moreover, the HR operations manager also supports:
- Recruitment and selection
- Reviewing compensation & benefits schemes
- Training and development
The HR Operations manager is based in Ghent Belgium and reports into the Head of HR.
Why join Across Health?
At Across Health you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With a focus on healthcare and a unique know-how, we partner with innovative international customers to architect innovation in sales and marketing strategies - and deliver results. Choose a career at Across and enjoy an entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
What makes Across Health a better place to work
Across Health take a mature approach to managing the business. Whilst certain performance metrics are important, the real focus is on creating and enabling the right environment to deliver quality output. In real terms this means there is a high calibre team to work with and learn from and varied and quality projects to work on. We advise clients “end-to-end”: from insights over strategy and execution to impact measurement, combining products and services. This unique combination sets us firmly apart from other consultancy firms.
We also believe in investment in our people, providing a mentor as of day 1, a 12 month onboarding programme, regular training sessions to upskill and develop new skills, and a good amount of stretch opportunities.
Headquartered in Belgium, Across Health has staff members in Germany, France, Spain, UK, Belgium, Netherlands & Singapore. Thanks to its parent company Precision Medicine Group and their strong presence in the US, our coverage is now truly global.
For more information:
* On the company
* On our offerings & methodology
How to apply?
So, if you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.