Senior Management Consultant
Our senior management consultants provide unique market and customer insights in the area of multichannel trends, formulate omnichannel customer engagement strategies at the product, customer or company level, and provide pragmatic implementation and impactful measurement frameworks for pharma customers across the globe. They work mainly on the global and regional level, sometimes on the local level too. They work closely with the account managers in business development efforts, as well as with project managers and vertical experts (data scientists, technology experts, …).
Senior management consultants at Across Health share the following characteristics:
- Passion for digital and healthcare
- Focus on customer & market needs
- Delegate wisely and effectively
- Treasure nimbleness, pragmatism, speed & flexibility
- Challenge the status-quo
- Take ownership
- Share experiences and cherish teamwork
In addition, successful candidates have:
- A Master’s degree (minimum)
- 10+ year track record in consulting, ideally in life sciences and/or digital
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch/French/German or Spanish (depending on your location)
We offer a creative atmosphere, an informal corporate culture in a flat company structure with room for professional and personal development including role-specific training and coaching. You will have the opportunity to create your own career path, work internationally and switch roles. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including several fringe benefits and a meritocratic bonus and staff recognition system.
So, if you have Digital, Consulting & Life Sciences in your DNA and you are fully convinced this is THE job you have been looking for, please send your application letter and CV to Vladimir Rogiers.