Omnichannel maturity in 2022: watch our RECORDED webinar!
Is biopharma ready for the New Normal and how far have we progressed along the path to omnichannel maturity? In the below recording of our webinar, Fonny Schenck (MD Across Health, EVP Precision Value & Health) & Sander Geysen (Senior Consultant) share the highlights of the 2022 Maturometer™ survey, giving you a unique overview of the current state of digital transformation within life science companies.
The video takes about an hour, but if you are short on time, here are a 5 key takeaways from the presentation.
- Post-Covid, there is widespread agreement that omnichannel is more effective vs the pre-Covid approach and the omnichannel vision and board support continue to be strong
- However, compared with 2020, the sense of urgency to change the traditional customer engagement model has decreased and digital budgets are levelling off
- While biopharma’s satisfaction with its own digital offerings is at its highest ever level, the neutral/“on the fence” group continues to constitute the majority
- Pharma continues to overvalue the impact of F2F channels (compared with HCP insights) while strongly underestimating several digital channels
- In the next years, focus will be be on the customer journey, omnichannel reps and moving to customer centricity (this top 3 has been consistent since 2019)
For evidence-led insights and concrete examples, we highly recommend watching the video and/or downloading the webinar slides and responses to the most frequently asked questions on the topic.
Download the slidesDownload webinar FAQ
If you’d like more information on the other topics covered by this year’s ‘Reimagine Customer Engagement’ webinar series, including on-demand webinar recordings, click here.
Interested in learning more about what we can do for you?
If you have any questions about the topic of the webinar or are interested to find out more about how we can support you on your journey to omnichannel excellence, make sure to reach out to us here.
Further reading: Maturometer™ , Related webinars