e-Medical excellence at launch
This webinar was presented by Fonny Schenck (CEO, Across Health) and Ben Harbour (MD, Across Health UK).
Product launches are changing. Recent research into over 60 future product launches suggested that more than half displayed moderate or little differentiation and would need to identify and own a strong competitive edge to make it stand-out from the crowd.
Given the financial pressures and complexities of a new product launch, how can a multichannel Medical Affairs strategy galvanize your launch? What channel mix can be best used to give you the edge and which stakeholder has the biggest influence and impact on a successful launch?
This webinar will provide you with an overview how digital can be integrated into medical plans and what it takes to deliver multichannel medical excellence at launch.
Key topics include:
- Overview of typical launch categories and their key communication drivers and multichannel opportunities
- The 4 main pre-launch stakeholders and how to integrate digital initiatives in a balanced medical mix whilst respecting legal and regulatory guidelines
- eKOLs: Gathering insight and engagement planning
- eHCPs: Channel selection to ensure immersive learning and education
- ePatients: Gathering treatment insight and prepare education & value-focused “beyond the-pill” strategies for launch
- ePayers: Establish value
- Assess the clinical impact of e-medical programmes and how to create KPIs and dashboards to assess the success of your cross-channel activities
- Prepare your organization for emedical excellence through multichannel skills development and enablement for MSLs and internal staff
See the presentation
If you want to learn more on this important topic, please watch the recorded version available below.