The strategic e-Medical Affairs Course
End date: 11/12/2019
By attending this course you will learn:
- The landscape, opportunities, and trends of digital communications in Medical Affairs’ ecosystem.
- Conceptually understand how digital communication technologies work.
- How to assess and compare the impact of the different communication channels on physicians and patients.
- How to design a multichannel innovation strategy for Medical Affairs (MA) in 6 steps.
- Best practices, cases studies, dos & don’ts of Med Ed, social media, mobile applications, etc.
- How to integrate digital initiatives in the MA mix while respecting legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Which KPIs to use to assess the success of your multichannel MA activities.
- Benchmark your digital activities against other companies and learn from other MA executives how to overcome some of the challenges you are facing.
- Receive Across Health's book Delighting Pharma Customers in the Omnichannel Age - which is described as "the missing manual for pharma marketers".
Please click here for the detailed information.