Omnichannel Launch Excellence: Medical & Commercial best practices
End hour: 17.00u
Given the time and expense required to bring a prescription drug to market, it’s essential that companies maximize every moment during their critical launch window. In our recorded webinar, Ruud Kooi (SVP Global Accounts) and Ben Harbour (Senior Consultant) discuss how to optimize your omnichannel launch as well as presenting solutions to some of the potential obstacles you might face.
The video takes just over 40 minutes, and below you can find 5 key takeaways from the presentation.
- Most (80%) of launches have their long-term fate determined during the first 6 months on the market
- Over half of physicians don’t really care after launch (56% want to engage with pharma either prior to or around the launch phase)
- Despite the critical importance of prelaunch and the new stakeholder engagement environment, only 47% start their digital activities early
- Almost two-thirds of physicians are either dissatisfied or at best neutral with the digital component being offered by industry at launch
- Digital Transformation is about investing in the people (the HEART) as well as the technology (the HARD)
We highly recommend watching the video and/or downloading the webinar slides. In addition, we have made available a webinar FAQ document containing responses to the most frequently asked questions on the topic.
Download the slidesDownload webinar FAQ
If you’d like more information on the other topics covered by this year’s ‘Reimagine Customer Engagement’ webinar series, including on-demand webinar recordings, click here.
Interested in learning more about what we can do for you?
If you have any questions about the topic of the webinar or are interested to find out more about how we can support you on your journey to omnichannel excellence, make sure to reach out to us here.
Further reading: Omnichannel Launch Excellence , Related webinars